LifestyleGarden Morella 4 Seat Set
Give your garden, patio or outdoor living space a new lease of life with the stylish yet compact LifestyleGarden Morella 4 Seat Set, perfect when space is premium. This set of outdoor table with stackable chairs has been designed to be maintenance free so that it last for years, leaving you to make the most of your leisure time with family or friends.
- Excellent value
- Stackable armchairs
Includes (Dimensions W x L x H)
- 1 x Square table: 88cm x 88cm x 75cm
- 4 x Armchair: 58cm x 59cm x 88cm
- 5 years Duracoat, Duraboard, Weather-net manufacturers guarantee.
- 2 years Cushion manufacturers guarantee.
- See here for full details
We aim to create outstanding products that combine international design expertise with the latest production techniques and materials that are formulated, manufactured and tested to offer superior performance in a range of outdoor environments. Each LifestyleGarden® piece is made at our state-of-the-art production facilities in Asia and is rigorously tested to international standards for quality, durability and functionality.
The new Morella family builds on the success of our Solana range, featuring the same combination of high-performance outdoor materials but with a warmer colour palette and some design twists. With versatile dining sets and sumptuous sofa options, the Morella range has something perfect for your outdoor living needs and is maintenance-free meaning it will continue to look great and last for years to come - all you need to do is focus on making the most of your leisure time.
LifestyleGarden® uses aluminium that is commonly used for boatbuilding and water-sensitive shore applications - the best choice for products used outdoors. Aluminium offers stability and robustness while also being lightweight and easy to move, making it ideal for outdoor furniture.
LifestyleGarden® aluminium components and products are coated with Duracoat®, polymer-based, multi-layer powder coating for effective protection from the weather.
We believe Duracoat® is an ideal covering for our aluminium as it is highly protective, low maintenance and retains its colour year after year.
Duraboard - UNIQUE TABLE TOPS MADE FOR THE OUTDOORS
Built to last a lifetime, Duraboard® by LifestyleGarden® is an environmentally friendly material that is durable, highly UV-resistant and has a unique surface finish.
It features two main components: the first is a unique blend of high quality eucalyptus sawdust and polyethylene resin, extruded to create a strong, durable structure.
Following this, the table top is treated with UV and receives a multi-layer coating which makes it highly resistant to scratches and weather conditions.
The production of Duraboard® occurs entirely in-house, enabling each stage of the process to be closely monitored for quality control purposes. Due to the combination of the two components and the highly durable surface finish created, LifestyleGarden® Duraboard® is the future of table top surfaces.
Olefin - CAPTIVATING COVERS FOR OUR CUSHIONS
Olefin offers supreme durability due to its fibres containing less moisture which allows it to dry more quickly than other textiles. Furthermore, Olefin is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals.
Our aim is for your purchase to be delivered to you as easily as possible.
What is the order process?
- Once your order has been submitted and processed, if it is a pallet delivery then our selected courier will be in contact to book in the delivery with you and you will then receive a tracking link from our courier. If you are a local customer you will not receive a tracking link as the order will be delivered by one of our own vehicles and the driver will be in contact to confirm when he will deliver.
Where do we deliver?
- We offer delivery to mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland.
- Free Delivery applies to mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland only.
- Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver - please contact us to discuss if you do not reside in these areas.
- All Garden Furniture and BBQ orders under £200 will have a minimum delivery charge of £30 - this may differ depending on location so extra fees may be incurred.
- All Garden Furniture orders over £200 have the option to select the next working day delivery option which will be charged at £50. The latest an order can be received for delivery the next working day is 11:30AM. Next day deliveries will not be made on weekends or Bank Holidays. The earliest that an order placed between 11:30AM on Friday and 11:30AM on Monday for Next Working Day would be Tuesday.
- All Water Feature orders under £200 will have a minimum delivery charge of £15 - this may differ depending on location so extra fees may be incurred.
- Any Garden Furniture or BBQ order over £200 will qualify for our "Free Standard Delivery" service which is 3-5 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays) - please note that this is available for mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland. Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver. To check please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any Christmas Tree order over £50 or Water Feature order over £200 will qualify for our "Free Standard 2 to 3 working days delivery" service - please note that this is available for mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland. Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver. To check please email email@example.com.
When will delivery take place?
- Delivery will take place during a working weekday from Monday - Friday, however we may occasionally be able to deliver on Saturdays. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
- The Standard Parcel Delivery will take place 2 to 3 working days after your order is placed.
- The Standard Pallet Delivery will take place 5 to 7 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays) after your order is placed.
Additional Delivery Terms
- Someone must be onsite to receive delivery. If you are not in when delivery takes place then this will be rearranged and will incur an extra cost.
- If you are unable to be at home to accept your delivery, you may leave instructions, in advance, to leave your goods with a neighbour/nominated person. Please make us aware of any special delivery instructions prior to dispatch as we will be unable to change the address once delivery has been despatched.
- If you are unable to meet the delivery, then this will be classed as a failed delivery and we would rearrange but this will incur an extra cost.
- We cannot be held responsible for a change of delivery date due to anything we deem as an act of nature such as bad weather, ill health or traffic issues etc.
- If you decide to cancel an order once dispatched, then a refund will be given however you will be charged a handling fee – see our cancellation policy for details.
- Most furniture set deliveries will be made on pallets, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately, the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. The driver will normally only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside.
Pallet deliveries (Garden Furniture & BBQs) cannot be made:
- On to soft ground such as grass, gravel, or soil.
- To premises where it is illegal for a lorry to park or offload.
- Where the surface of the access road is very unstable, soft or muddy.
- Where the access road is on a steep incline.
- Where the access road does not provide 10 feet (3.05m) width clearance and 14 feet (4.27m) vertical clearance.