Delivery Terms and Conditions
Our aim is for your purchase to be delivered to you as easily as possible. Once you have placed an order, one of our team will contact you directly to discuss your delivery options. If you would like some more information you can see our details below - please note that the delivery services we provide are for mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland. Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver.
What is the order process?
- When you're placing your order you can stipulate when you'd like your order to take place. This is not a guarantee of delivery as one of our team will call you to finalise the delivery details with you once the order has been confirmed to us
- All orders submitted/processed before 12pm will have the option of our "Next Day" delivery – this excludes weekend or Bank Holiday orders and also relies on us being able to contact you.
- Once your order has been submitted and processed, one of our team will call you and during this call, we will confirm the delivery information with you. We will liaise with our courier team to confirm the details of your order which will then be confirmed by an email to you.
Where do we deliver?
- We offer delivery to mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland.
- Free Delivery applies to mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland only.
- Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver.- please contact us to discuss if you do not reside in these areas.
- When you place an order you are able to specify which delivery service you’d prefer – Next Day, Standard or Click and Collect. This is not a guarantee of delivery as one of our team will call you to finalise the delivery details with you once the order has been confirmed to us.
- Depending what you order we have different delivery options...
- Christmas Trees
- All order under £200 will have an extra charge of £5 for delivery. This is a standard 3-5 working day delivery.
- All order over £200 will be delivered free of charge using our standard delivery service - this is a standard 3-5 working day delivery
- If you wish to specify a time or an AM/PM delivery then extra charges will be incurred.
- If you wish for a next day delivery then extra charges will be incurred but our team will speak to you first in order to ensure that we are able to do this.
- There is a Click and collect option which is free of charge however we will need to process your order before confirming a pickup time
- Outdoor Furniture
- All orders under £200 will have a minimum delivery charge of £30 - this may differ depending on location so extra fees may be incurred.
- Any order over £200 will qualify for our "Free Standard Delivery" service which is 3-5 working days - please note that this is available for mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland. Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver. To check please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do offer a "Next Day" delivery service however, this will come with a charge of £30. The "Next Day" delivery service is available for the next working day so weekends and Bank/Public Holidays will not be included. This service is also not available in certain areas as determined from our courier service - please email email@example.com if you want to know more.
- The Next Day service covers the whole day and we can not guarantee a time. If you wish to guarantee a time or an AM/PM delivery then this will come at an extra cost. Just speak to one of our team for more details.
- There is a Click and Collect service which has no extra charges but is restricted to our store opening hours.
When will delivery take place?
- Delivery will take place during a working weekday from Monday - Friday, however we may occasionally be able to deliver on Saturdays. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
- Next Day Delivery will be delivered on the next working weekday. Orders placed on a Bank/Public Holiday weekend will be handled by our team on the first working weekday.
- The Standard Delivery will take place 3-5 working days after your order is placed.
- If you wish to guarantee a time or an AM/PM delivery then this will come at an extra cost. Just speak to one of our team for more details.
Additional Delivery Terms
- Someone must be onsite to receive delivery. If you are not in when delivery takes place then this will be rearranged and will incur an extra cost.
- If you are unable to be at home to accept your delivery, you may leave instructions, in advance, to leave your goods with a neighbour/nominated person. Please make us aware of any special delivery instructions prior to dispatch as we will be unable to change the address once delivery has been despatched.
- If you are unable to meet the delivery, then this will be classed as a failed delivery and we would rearrange but this will incur an extra cost.
- We cannot be held responsible for a change of delivery date due to anything we deem as an act of nature such as bad weather, ill health or traffic issues etc.
- If you decide to cancel an order once dispatched, then a refund will be given however you will be charged a handling fee – see our cancellation policy for details.
- Most furniture set deliveries will be made on pallets, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately, the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. The driver will normally only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside.
Pallet deliveries cannot be made:
- On to soft ground such as grass, gravel, or soil.
- To premises where it is illegal for a lorry to park or offload.
- Where the surface of the access road is very unstable, soft or muddy.
- Where the access road is on a steep incline.
- Where the access road does not provide 10 feet (3.05m) width clearance and 14 feet (4.27m) vertical clearance.