Twinkle Twinkle - Christmas Tree Lights
Nothing says Christmas like twinkling lights so give your home an inviting glow and brighten the long winter nights with our expert guide to Christmas lighting.
You can never have too many lights on your Christmas tree!
To get the right glow from this festive centrepiece, here’s the minimum number of lights we recommend based on the height of your tree, but for us it’s always the more the merrier!
The Perfect Lights for...
The Christmas Tree
We love compact lights with bulbs much closer together on the string as it gives great coverage and a gorgeous glow.
Lighting a Garland
Choose cluster lights, because of their short bulb distance, you'll have an abundance of twinkling lights creating real impact!
Outside your home
Opt for icicle in cool white or blue to add some sparkle, they’re easy to fix along garages, fences and gutters.
5 Great Ways to Use Micro Wire Lights
With brilliantly bright LEDs placed along the naked wire, these new-style fairy lights can be easily woven, wrapped and bent to suit any shape and the delicate wire gives a pretty floating light appearance!
1. Weave into and along the garland on your fireplace for a gorgeous glow
2. Fill the inside of a lantern by bending the wires into the shape for a cosy twinkle
3. Cascade down your Christmas tree as you might tinsel to create a glowing decoration
4. Wrap around a tree or bush in your garden or the wreath on your door for a warming welcome
5. Recreate mini versions of your Christmas tree using microlights and mini decorations on a trio of tiny artificial trees
And they’re not just for Christmas, they work wonderfully well in your home and garden all year round!