Join our Arctic Tour to see Santa | Tong Garden Centre
Santa's personal assistants will take you behind the scenes in this never-before-seen grand tour where you'll get to meet Santa and, if you show your backstage pass, then you can enter his toy shop to pick your own gift*!
Your tour will take 30-40 minutes and includes an interactive journey before meeting Santa in his grotto and receiving a gift. You are welcome to take photographs during your experience and we strongly urge you to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note, this is a group session experience and each session will only allow a maximum of 12 children.
Purchasing your ticket is easy... simply click below, pick your date and time then follow the instructions on screen to complete your booking! Visit the Grotto on Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th of November for our festive fun-filled opening weekend to enjoy a special discounted price ;-)
We look forward to welcoming you!
*not applicable for gifts for a child under 12 months
Dates are beginning to SELL OUT - Avoid disappointment and BOOK NOW
Terms & Conditions
- Please note this is a group session and each session will only allow a maximum of 12 children.
- This experience takes approx 30-40 minutes and includes an interactive journey before meeting Santa in his grotto.
- Bookings are only valid for the event, date and time stated on your ticket.
- Once a booking has been made, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All adults attending must have a valid ticket.
- Each child with a valid ticket can choose their own gift* in Santa’s toyshop. *child under 12 months will be given an age appropriate token gift
- A baby ticket is optional for a child aged 12 months or less. If you choose to purchase a baby ticket, your baby will receive a token age appropriate gift from Santa and you will have the opportunity to take a photograph. This is available to purchase at half the price of a full child ticket.
- Children/Infants must be accompanied by a minimum of one adult at all times. With each child grotto ticket, we allocate a maximum of two adults free of charge which you must book at time of your purchase as all adults attending must have a valid ticket.
- Additional adult tickets can be purchased on the day for £2.50 each but is subject to availability on that session.
- Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your session. Your session is on your ticket. We strongly recommend arriving 10 minutes before your start time.
- We are unable to delay the start time of any of our sessions. If you are late for your session then we can't guarantee being able to accommodate you as we allow capacity for 12 children on each session so therefore adding anyone else on last minute will impact on health and safety. No refund will be given for late arrivals.
- Children/Infants must be accompanied by a minimum of one adult at all times.
- For group bookings, please contact the customer service team on 0113 2853506